This is a great gift basket for under $40!
Look what you give for under $40! This attractive and professionally wrapped package includes:
Our 11-inch, nonstick pannekoeken pan
A large mix to make nine pannekoeken
Personalized Greeting Card
- Standard basket does not include whisk, spatula or syrup but may be added.
Each item is carefully nested in colorful confetti paper and then securely bound with clear, shrink-wrapped cellophane. Finally, the package is tied with ribbons and topped with a gorgeous six-inch bow. Your loved one will be especially pleased to receive this gift.
A pannekoeken is an egg-rich, puffy pancake baked in the oven. They are also called Dutch Baby or German Pancakes. They are often made as a base for fruit, vegetables, or meat, and are served at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With this pan, they are very easy to make.
Get this heavy-duty, quality pan for Dutch baby oven pancakes, omelets, crepes, stir-fries, frittatas, and paella.
- Attractive--a nice addition to your kitchen.
- Durable, rigid construction--it will last for years.
- Double handles to easily remove your pan from the oven.
- Riveted handles that won't come loose.
- Durable, easy-to-clean, nonstick surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Two quart capacity.
- 11 1/2 inches in diameter by over 2 inches deep. (14 x 3 1/2 inches overall)
Get this high quality, heavy-gauge, nonstick pan.
Your loved one will use this pannekoeken pan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Everything needed to to make Pannekoeken. Every cook will love this.