- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TN672C
- Weight: 7.85lb
Make super simple breakfasts in about 15 minutes and for practically nothing!
Your family will absolutely love your breakfasts
You can fill them with fruit or fixings for dinner but most people just add syrup and eat them like pancakes. Each kit comes with:
- A quality pannekoeken pan worth $24.99
- Two large bags of pannekoeken mix worth $7.99 each. Each makes nine 12-inch pannekoeken.
- Two syrup mixes worth $4.49 each. Each makes three cups of gourmet syrup.
- And it only takes eleven minutes to bake!
What People Are Saying
""Rarely have I felt so strongly about a kitchen product that I've purchased. I LOVE my Pannekoeken Pan!""
— Diane Cowell
"After enjoying the first meal, I was hooked. This pan and the puffy pancake is fantastic. If you don't have one of these it time to make this purchase."
— Ruthie Bishop
"It's just simple & good. . . . the pannekoeken are scrumptious & very easy to make. A big thumb's up!"
— Carol Rector
Give it a try . . . because there's no risk. If you don't love them, return the pan for a refund and you keep the mixes.
The Pannekoeken Huis in Minnesota had the following on their menu:
- Rotterdam Pannekoeken
- Dutch Pot Pie Pannekoeken
- Fresh Vegetable Pannekoeken
- Shepherd’s Pie Pannekoeken
- Southwest Pannekoeken.
How to Make Caramel Whipped Cream
Use caramel whipped cream instead of vanilla whipped cream in many of your desserts. (You can make other flavors also such as strawberry whipped cream, butterscotch whipped cream, lemon whipped cream, and peppermint whipped cream.)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup brown or granulated sugar or to taste
- 2 teaspoons caramel flavor or to taste
- 2 tablespoons meringue powder (optional)
- Whip the ingredients together with your stand-type mixer equipped with a whip the cream is stiff and holds peaks well. The meringue powder retards melting. Both the meringue powder and flavor can be purchased on our site.