Pannekoeken Kit now with 3 free mixes, 2 syrup mixes--$23 in freebies
It's like magic! Plus you get $30 in free food! (The pan is worth $25.)
This is the quickest, easiest way we know to impress your friends at breakfast--or lunch, or dinner!
- Better-than-pancakes breakfasts in eleven minutes
- 100's of ways to serve them--from a simple syrup to loaded with goodies
- Easy and economical--each bag makes nine 12-inch pannekoeken
- Easy meals--lunch and dinner as well as breakfast
- Never boring!
What others say
- "Oh my, oh my, a sweet by and buy. Where have I been all my life without this wonderful Pannekoeken Pan? Not only is this Dutch Oven versatile; the Pannekoeken Mix that came along with it was an, "Easy as pie," make, or should I say, "Easy as Pannekoeken." "--Richard Anderson
- "I purchased a pannekoeken pan for my husband who loves to cook. After enjoying the first meal I was hooked. This pan and the puffy pancake is fantastic. If you don't have one of these it time to make this purchase." --Ruthie Bishop
- "What can you expect? It's just simple & good. Lots of versatility and the pannekoeken are scrumptious & very easy to make. A big thumb's up!"--Carol Rector
Look what you can make! 100's of possibilities!
Most pannekoeken are eaten with syrup like pancakes or French toast but look what you can make:
- Drizzle syrup on pannekoeken slices as you would French toast. Load it with scrambled eggs and sausage. Anything you can do with an omelet, you can do with a pannekoeken pan.
- For lunch, load a pannekoeken with meats and/or vegetables and maybe add a cheese or white sauce.
- For dinner, get creative. In Minnesota, we found a chain of pannekoeken restaurants that served pannekoeken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner--like taco pannekoeken and shepherds pie pannekoeken.
Shown below: Empty pannekoeken ready for syrup, fresh strawberry and cream pannekoeken, chicken ala king pannekoeken, and caramel banana pannekoeken.