Choose a Buttermilk Syrup Mix
Here's how to make your pancakes and waffles exciting again!
Don't you get bored with maple flavor all the time? Wouldn't you like to change it up--try some fantastic new flavors?
These syrups make breakfast exciting again--like lemon syrup on blueberry pancakes or marshmallow syrup or butter rum syrup on sweet potato pancakes.
Choose a flavor for your favorite pancakes or waffles! Because there are so many, you never need be bored again. Read the reviews--these are very scrumptious syrups. Breakfasts just got exciting at your house.
Give it a try! Watch your family light up with these new syrup and pancake combinations!
- 10 flavors for you to try
- Easy to make--just add butter and water
- Make 24 ounces of yummy syrup--three whole cups--for pennies a serving
- Made with an old-fashioned buttermilk base. The tangy acid is gone leaving only a sweet, smooth background.
- The smooth, caramelly background enhances the main flavor. (Except for the lemon syrup which has a pure lemon pie flavor.)
"WOW!!! It was the best introduction to a most wonderful tasting syrup! I have since purchased many packages not only for my own purpose, but to give it as gifts. I absolutely love the taste and enjoy seeing other's expressions of delight when they taste it!"--Meledie Knopf
"Oh My Goodness, but this stuff is FABULOUS !!!! Easy to make and tastes Superb. Will be buying this again for sure!"--Jill
"I made this for pancakes and ended up using it for a syrup over a banana cake, it was just heavenly good!!!!! The best flavorful syrup I have ever tasted, I will be ordering more of this! Yummy!!!!"--Cyndee Bigness
Shelf life: 24 months.
Refrigerate any unused syrup and use within two months.
Syrup mix ingredients (Except for lemon.): Sugar, dry buttermilk, corn syrup, baking soda, and natural and artificial flavors.