Morning Glory Quinoa and Whole Grain Pancakes (32 oz.)
These are pancakes that your family will love! They taste great and are good for you as well. Plenty of buttermilk gives them a bit of sweet tang and a melt-in-your-mouth lightness. While the Quinoa adds nutrients and a very light nutty taste. So no matter who you are, foodie or health enthusiast, these pancakes will have something for you!
- Loaded to the max with quinoa, one of the new ""super foods,"" and yet balanced with just enough whole wheat and white flours to make light, fluffy pancakes
- Quinoa is extremely high in protein (18%) compared to bread flour at 11 or 12%.
- It is a source of complete protein, with all nine essential amino acids and making it a great choice for vegans. It provides proteins similar to meat protein, more complete than protein from legumes.
- Quinoa is low in cholesterol, carbohydrates, and sodium.
- It is high in beneficial minerals and antioxidants. It contains manganese, magnesium, iron and phosphorus.
- Quinoa is also a good source of lysine which is essential for tissue growth and repair.
You know these pancakes are good for you. If your family doesn't love them, we'll refund your money.
Add these to your cart. Make healthy pancakes that your family will love.
Ingredients: Whole grain mix (whole wheat flour, quinoa), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, buttermilk (dry cultured skim milk), leavening, and salt, This mix contains wheat and dairy products and may contain traces of soy, eggs, tree nuts, or peanuts.