Lawford's Private Reserve Gourmet Cinnamon Cream Syrup
This is the easy way to turn ordinary pancakes or desserts into extraordinary!
This delicious syrup has a thousand uses. It's like a caramel sauce with a very good cinnamon added.
- Pour it over your pancakes or waffles.
- Slather some over you ice cream sundaes.
- Make an incredible fruit salad.
- Dab a little on your hot morning cereal.
- Glaze a muffin or coffee cake.
- Poke holes in a quick bread, pour syrup over the loaf, and let the syrup seep through the bread.
- Pour it over a sweet roll or pastry.
- Make a milk shake or smoothie.
- Drizzle it over crepes.
- Pour some over strawberries.
- Make a fondue--chocolate and gourmet syrup mixed.
Each attractive glass jar contains 11.5 ounces of thick gourmet syrup.
Ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, cream, brown sugar, evaporated milk, carrageenan, propylene gylol alginate, modified food starch, xanthan gum, guar gum, cinnamon, soy lecithin. Processed in a facility that uses nuts. Keep refrigerated after opening.
This is a very luscious cinnamon cream, gourmet syrup with a thousand uses.