Make a batch of cheddar biscuits just like downtown!
Now you can make steaming hot cheddar biscuits just like the finest restaurants, and all you add is water. Just mix, cut, and bake. You’ll have them ready to go in minutes. These light, airy biscuits are made with real cheese, no wonder they taste so good.
- Makes 8 large biscuits.
- Just add water--ready in minutes
- Made with real cheese
- Restaurant quality biscuits
- Great with seafood
- Makes terrific breakfast sandwich biscuits
Put a couple of these mixes in your pantry. Delight your family with cheddar biscuits.
- "My family really enjoys these. They're super simple to make, and they don't taste like a mix."--KathyW2200
- "These biscuits are awesome! I always cheat and use buttermilk instead of water in biscuit mixes and I used buttermilk in this mix. I cannot get enough of these. They are out of this world, light, fluffy and so yummy. As for the rating, Excellent needs to be a choice."--Sharon Y
- "These are wonderful!! I saw Paula Dean make biscuit bowls so I made em w/this mix and they disappeared!! You press the biscuit on the underside of a muffin tin to make a bowl, bake, and fill with chili and ohhhh my!!! YUM!!"--Mandi
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese, Palm oil, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Dry Whey, Sugar, Salt, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Dry Buttermilk, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Citric acid, Garlic Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors. This mix contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs or nuts.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: QM76-1
- Weight: 0.77lb