Blueberry Cake Bundle--Vanilla Bean Cake Mix with a lemon sauce mix.
Make this Blueberry Lemon Shortcake with this mix! It's beautiful, delightful, and easy to make.
It's absolutely fascinating what you can make with this mix!
Pretty Blueberry Lemon Shortcake
The cake is made with the mix in a 9x13-inch pan. The syrup is a lemon syrup. The blueberries stain the syrup a beautiful magenta color. It's topped with lemon cloud whipped cream. To make the whipped cream, use lemon flavor instead of vanilla and add some lemon zest. This is a very easy but beautiful dessert.
- Make the mix according to package directions and bake in a 325 degree oven as directed.
- Make the Lemon Syrup and Sauce Mix as directed.
- Make whipped cream as for other desserts except substitute Lemon flavor for the vanilla. Add lemon zest. (If you don't have lemon flavor on hand, you can substitute some of the lemon syrup for some of the sugar in the whipped cream.
- Add blueberries to the lemon syrup. We use about 1/2 cup berries for one batch lemon syrup. Stir the berries in the syrup to tint that sauce the desired color. If you are using fresh berries, you may need to break a few of the berries to get the color you want.
To assemble your desserts, spoon the berried sauce over the cakes. Top with whipped cream.
"This is the best vanilla cake mix you can buy."
It's not like store mixes. It's a cream cake mix with pudding in the mix and loaded with mini chips. It's fudgier, moister, and denser. It balances better with frosting.
We guarantee that it's the best. If you can find a better mix, we'll give you your money back.
- Cream cake mix--"pudding in the mix"
- Loaded with mini chocolate chips
- Designed for cupcakes but perfect for dessert cakes
- Makes 20 to 24 cupcakes, a layer cake, a 9x13-inch cake, or a bundt cake
- Made with real vanilla bean flecks from ground vanilla beans
It's guaranteed better. Give it a try!
"Excellent mix. I normally bake from scratch but this cake mix I always keep on hand. Whips up easily and can make cakes, bundts, cupcakes etc and add flavoring and spices to customize. Always bakes perfectly and tastes wonderful."--Bee
"This tastes just like the cakes my grandmother used to make. These are the best cake mixes I have ever tasted. I have ordered from a lot of companies, NONE come up to the taste, texture and quality of this one. Excellent!"--Earl Vandiver