Old-Fashioned Snickerdoodles, 1 lb. 4 oz. Makes 36.
These may be the best, most popular holiday cookies in America!
What makes them better? They use more and better cinnamon. They taste better and everyone loves them!
- Made with the same professional-grade ingredients that fine bakeries use and not available in grocery stores. Better ingredients make better cookies.
- Made with plenty of Extra Select Korintje Cassia Cinnamon.
- Best buy! Large mix makes about thirty-six 2 1/2-inch cookies.
- Proven goodness. Based on an old-time heritage recipe.
- Guaranteed fresh. Made with flour milled within 90 days.
If you don't have a grand time with these snickerdoodles let us know and we'll give you your money back.
These are the snickerdoodles from yesteryear--the kind your grandmother made--only better. They are easy to make and your family will love them. You'll make enough for a party with some left for the freezer or your neighbors.
Reviews (copied from the Party Size.)
"These are awesome. I give them as gifts and everyone thinks I am a wonderful baker!!! Thanks for making me feel good."--Mrs. Anne
"These are the best snickerdoodles! My elderly neighbors love them. One cannot pronounce - doodlesnickers - but devours them!"--Barbara Tyrell
"We love these cookies, they are soft and tasty. Always want more when they are gone."--Penny M
"My husband made these yesterday for our grandkids who were coming over for dinner. EVERYONE loved them! Delicious and easy to make."--Treci Senecal
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, baking soda, spices, natural and artificial flavors, salt, and leavening. This mix contains wheat. It may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, or dairy products.