4-pack Rustic Italian Pizza Dough Mix
Click Image for Gallery
Homemade pizza beats delivery!
It's made your way, thin crust or thick and exactly with the toppings you want. The ingredients are fresh. Nobody will care for your pizza the way you will.
- Each large mix makes a 15-inch, medium-thick pizza crust or two thin crusts.
- This 4-pack includes 4 Rustic Italian pizza dough mixes
- Authentic "old world" pizza dough with a mixture of the finest flours.
- Makes a soft, pliable dough almost no "spring back."
- Comes with SAF yeast.
- Quick with easy-to-follow instructions.
How to Make a Pizza in 15 minutes
This mix is designed especially for thin crust pizzas. Thin crust pizzas require a soft, pliable dough without lumps that can be rolled out so that it's very thin and can quickly be baked to a crisp.
This mix has a secret ingredient that makes the dough so soft that it has virtually no spring back for smooth, uniform crusts without shrinkage. But it also makes a great deep dish pizza and calzones too.
"Debbie makes great thin crust pizzas with this mix. She uses only half the mix for each 15-inch pizza. She usually uses a white sauce and less cheese and fresh veggies. The crusts come out thin and crisp and the pizzas are delightful. Many of her recipes are available on our site." --Dennis
This mix is very authentic, reminiscent of the great pizzerias of Italy. It makes a wonderful, light dough with just a touch of whole grain flour, a nice texture, and taste.
"I made calzones last night and they were great!" -- PC
"We love your pizza mix. My husband has been making great pizzas." -- ST
"How to" images:
- The top image is of a thin crust pizza. You can make two like this from one mix.
- The second image is of a thicker crust pizza with fresh veggies.
- The next is of a breakfast pizza. It was made on a thin crust. The eggs and the bacon were cooked before the crust. Cheese was added before baking. The pizza cooked in only a few minutes.
- The final image is of a calzone made with this mix.
Add this classic mix to your cart.
Baker's notes: For a quick pizza with a crispy crust, form the crust right after kneading, load it with toppings, and bake. For a softer crust, let it rise either in a bowl or on the pan.
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), white rye flour, milk (nonfat dry milk), sugar, salt, yeast (yeast, monostearate), and dough conditioner added for better baking (wheat flour, dextrose, soy flour, calcium salts, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, L-cysteine monohydrochloride, fungal enzymes, azodicarbonamide, and calcium iodate). This product contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.