FREE with code "PCAKE" Pumpkin Cake (from a Vanilla Bean Baby Cakes Mix) Online only.
This makes a super pumpkin cake or cupcakes with a delightful fluffy cream cheese frosting.
Use this mix to make a great 9 x13-inch pumpkin cake, a layer cake, cupcakes, or a bundt cake. You just add spices, nuts, and canned pumpkin. It's easy and makes the same great cake we serve in our store in Rigby, Idaho.
Easy Pumpkin Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
This is scrumptious with this fluffy cream cheese frosting recipe or with our salted caramel ready-to-use frosting. You may substitute one tablespoon pumpkin pie spice for the cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg listed in these instructions.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the cake batter in your stand type mixer, per package instructions.
- Add the canned pumpkin, spices, and nuts to the cake batter. Mix just until combined.
- Spread batter in a greased or parchment lined 9X13 cake pan and bake for 23 minutes at 325 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan on a wire rack. If you are using parchment paper, grab the edges of the paper and lift to transfer it to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
- For the frosting, cream the granulated sugar with the cream cheese. Add the other ingredients and beat until light and fluffy.
This is your basic white cake taken to a new level. If you don't love this mix, we'll give you your money back.
- Make 20 to 24 cupcakes.
- Make a 9 x 13-inch sheet cake or a 9 x 9-inch extra deep cake.
- Make a standard-sized bundt cake.
- Make an 8 or 9-inch layer cake
Just add water, eggs, and oil.
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Water, Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopherol as Preservative, Ascorbic Acid (Dough Conditioner), Egg, Soy Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors, and Vanilla Beans.