Apple Pie French Toast from a Buttermilk White Bread Mix. Limit 1. Available in the store with a $20 purchase.
Make Apple Pie Stuffed French Toast with homemade bread that you made yourself!
Scroll down to save another 50%!
Life's too short not to explore the wonderful world of breads!
With over 100 varieties, we sell thousands of bread mixes every week. Buy with confidence from the bread experts. If you have a question, we'll help you.
Guaranteed success! Use a thermometer to check water temperature and we guarantee your breads will work.
The Apple Pie French Toast above is stuffed with apple filling and topped with caramel whipped cream.
- Take two slices of bread and make sandwich with apple filling in the center.
- Dip the sandwich in egg wash just as you would with regular French toast.
- Cook it on the griddle just as you would other French. Because you are cooking a sandwich on the griddle, not a slice, it will take longer to cook through.
To make the caramel whipped cream, add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of caramel flavor to one cup of heavy whipping cream along with two tablespoons brown sugar and whip until stiff.
Save another 50%! Caramel Whipped Cream is fabulous . . . and easy. Save 50% on caramel flavor!
We used an apple pastry filling to make this French toast. Of coarse, you can use your favorite filling.
Because this makes a fabulous breakfast, try it soon. It's quick and easy to make and your family will love it!
This bread can be made in the oven or a bread machine!
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if any) and melted butter or oil (if any). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
INGREDIENTS: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), bread base (salt, fermented wheat flour, yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate), malted wheat flour, sunflower oil, ascorbic acid, enzymes, sourdough flavor (wheat flour, tumaric acid with partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium diacetate, lactic acid silicon dioxide). This product contains wheat, soy and diary products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts or tree nuts.