Anadama Bread Mix for Oven or Bread Machine
If you're a bread lover, you've got to put this on your bucket list!
Now with more flavor!
Anadama is an old English bread made with a bit of corn and a touch of molasses. It's a proven bread handed down for generations. You really don't want to miss this.
- Makes a large loaf--nearly two pounds--of homemade heritage bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes a perfect crunchy toast or chewy bread for soup or sandwiches
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
Your family will absolutely love this bread. This is a wonderful morning bread, one of the best breads for toast. Served warm with a pat of butter, you'll find it scrumptious. Try it with your favorite soup or toast it and make some great sandwiches. This is a great bread for grilled sandwiches.
This is a great bread for not a lot of money. It's a simple, honest bread made from simple ingredients that don't cost a lot. And each mix makes a wholesome loaf of nearly two pounds.
Look what they're saying!
"One of my favorites. It is slightly chewy and delicious with soup."--Earl Vandiver
"This made wonderful mini loaves that I used for french dip sandwiches. It's also good just by itself with butter. Will purchase again!"--Michele
To the right are six hoagie buns made with an Anadama Mix.
- Make bread in your bread machine!
- Make bread in a bread pan or make a free standing loaf.
- Make great sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, and panini sandwiches.
- Make a great bread for soup or chili.
- Make interesting chewy dinner or sandwich rolls.
This is one of our favorite breakfast breads!
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if any) and melted butter or oil (if any). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), cornmeal, wheat gluten, molasses (organic cane sugar, organic molasses), salt, yeast (yeast, monostearate), and dough conditioner (added for better baking (wheat flour, dextrose, soy flour, calcium salts, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, L-cysteine monohydrochloride, fungal enzymes, azodicarbonamide, and calcium iodate)). This product contains wheat and soy and may contain traces of eggs, dairy, peanuts, or tree nuts.