Frosted Cinnamon Bun Coffeecake
This version is better than what we found at a local restaurant.
It's a coffeecake that tastes like a warm cinnamon bun. It's got the perfect crumb with ribbons of cinnamon sugar marbled through the cake. It's drizzled with cinnamon bun frosting.
- Perfect for a brunch or a dessert.
- Just the right crumb for a coffeecake but it makes a sophisticated dessert. Your friends will ask for the recipe.
- Generous ribbons of cinnamon sugar means that you'll have a burst of cinnamon in every bite. Made with the finest cinnamon,
- Comes with a frosting packet. All you do is add water and drizzle.
- Quick, easy directions so that it works on a busy night.
Serve this to your family often. We guarantee they will be delighted.
This mix has been thoroughly tested so you know it will work for you. We served this in our store for a week before making it available on our site. People absolutely loved it. They bought it after tasting it.
If your family likes cinnamon rolls, imagine how they will like this. It's guaranteed so give it a try.