Cheesecake Brownies (made with Uncle Bob's Brownie Mix).
Better cocoa makes better brownies!
Make these spectacular cheesecake brownies!
Very impressive, yet simple to make!
Mix the batter. Add the cheesecake filling. Swirl the two together. Bake.
This is like a cross between a cheesecake and a brownie. Maybe like a chocolate cheesecake but much easier and much quicker. Your friends will think you're a fine pastry chef.
- Made with gourmet cocoa with up to 3 times the cocoa butter.
- Larger than the store mixes--1 1/4 pounds of gourmet brownie mix
- We recommend a 9-inch springform pan with a good seal but a 9x9-inch square pan will do. (Silicone springform pans generally have an excellent, leak proof seal between the ring and the base.)
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't spectacular dessert, we'll give you your money back.
"These brownies are really good. They were a hit at a party. I baked 3 mixes in a large baking pan and after cutting them into squares, and placing them on a large platter, drizzled them with chocolate dessert topping."--Sharon C
"Just made these brownies for the first time. Absolutely delicious.Wow. Great brownies. Just the right amount of chewy. Yum. Yum. Thanks for such great products."--Constance
Here's how to make your cheesecake brownies!
(1) Uncle Bob's Brownie Mix
(2) 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
(4) large egg yolks
Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the brownies according to package directions.
- For the cream cheese filling, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat in. Add the egg yolks and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Scrape half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Spoon 2/3's of the cream cheese filling onto the batter and smooth out to edges. Scrape the rest of the chocolate batter over the cream cheese layer and spread smooth. Spoon the remaining cream cheese filling over the top of the brownie batter in mounds.
- Hold a one-inch silicone-type spatula vertically and drag through the batters lifting some of the chocolate to the top just until the two batters are swirled together. Any gaps will fill during baking.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until the brownies tests done. (Stick a knife into the brownie one-inch from the center. When done, the blade should come out clean, with no batter.)
- Remove from oven. Remove the springform ring. Grasp the edge of the parchment paper and slide the cake onto a cooling rack. Cool completely.