Old-Fashioned Snickerdoodles, Family Size--1 lb. 4 oz. Makes 36. Limit 2. In store requires a $20 purchase
Snickerdoodles may be the best, most popular holiday cookies in America!
But not all snickerdoodles are created equal. What makes these better?
- Developed by food scientists who understand the art and science of baking.
- Made with professional-grade ingredients, the same ingredients that fine bakeries use and not available in grocery stores. Better ingredients make better cookies.
- Guaranteed fresh, the best flour we can buy--milled and packaged from Montana wheat within the last 90 days.
- The most important ingredient in snickerdoodles is cinnamon. These are made with Extra Select Korintje Cassia Cinnamon.
- Best buy! Large mix makes about thirty-six 2 1/2-inch cookies.
We're famous for our snickerdoodles. If you don't think these are the best snickerdoodles, we'll give you your money back.
They are easy to make and your family will love them. You'll make enough for a party with some left for the freezer or your neighbors.
Reviews (copied from the Party Size.)
"These are awesome. I give them as gifts and everyone thinks I am a wonderful baker!!! Thanks for making me feel good."--Mrs. Anne
"These are the best snickerdoodles! My elderly neighbors love them. One cannot pronounce - doodlesnickers - but devours them!"--Barbara Tyrell
"We love these cookies, they are soft and tasty. Always want more when they are gone."--Penny M
"My husband made these yesterday for our grandkids who were coming over for dinner. EVERYONE loved them! Delicious and easy to make."--Treci Senecal
Your family deserves famous snickerdoodles. Give them the very best.
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, baking soda, spices, natural and artificial flavors, salt, and leavening. This mix contains wheat. It may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, or dairy products.