Donut Cinnamon and Other Sweet Rolls Mix..
The optional filling packs will fill two batches of 9x13 inches. Or you may use the cinnamon/sugar filling that comes with the mix to make traditional cinnamon rolls.
Make fabulous cinnamon rolls and other sweet rolls with this donut mix!
Would you like to bake cinnamon rolls better than the bakery? Now you can make the best cinnamon buns with the Original Potato Donut recipe made into a mix. Only these are made in your oven, not fried. Your family will go nuts over them. They are lighter and fluffier than you can imagine.
Your family will love the scrumptious smell filling your kitchen as they bake. Share them with neighbors, at family reunions, and with your own family. Everyone will be begging for the recipe!
- Makes a 9 x 13-inch pan of rolls that are two to three inches high
- Detailed instructions make it easy, even if youve never baked cinnamon rolls before
- Soft, moist, fluffy texture
- Proven and foolproof
- Make them by hand or with your stand-type mixer
- Easy frosting recipe included or use professional premade cinnamon bun frosting
- You add only butter and water
To make filled sweet rolls, instead of cinnamon rolls:
Instead of using the cinnamon/sugar filling that comes with the mix and the butter that you provide, substitute a pastry or a pie filling. The rolls on this page were made with our professional pie fillings. Each filling comes in a two-pound squeeze pack. Each two pound pack will make two 9x13-inch pans of sweet rolls.
Shown to the right: Pineapple Sweet Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting, Lemon Filled Sweet Rolls, and Cinnamon Apple Walnut Sweet Rolls with Caramel Frosting.
Below are Frosted Cherry Sweet Rolls.