German Dinkelbrot: Authentic Whole Grain Bread
Click Image for Gallery
You'll love this authentic German whole grain bread. It's moist and flavorful--not dry at all--and good for you. It is authentic. We buy the seed and grain mixture from a company headquartered in the Netherlands.
- Made with a seed and grain mixture (dinkelbrot) of whole wheat, rolled grains, spelt, and sunflower seeds
- Easy to make in your oven or with a bread machine
- Each bread mix makes one large loaf.
- SAF yeast packet enclosed. You add only water.
- A moist, soft, yet hardy bread that is good for you.
We have tested this bread for months and hundreds of people have tried it in our store. The response has been enthusiastically good. "When will this bread be available?"
Add this wonderful bread to your cart.
If you make this bread in your bread machine, water temperature is critical. Please use a thermometer to measure water at exactly 80 degrees. A ten degree difference in water temperature can double the growth rate of the yeast. These bread mixes are satisfaction guaranteed when you use a thermometer.