Dad's Collection of Four Soft Pudding Cookie Mixes
This is a collection of four scrumptious soft pudding cookie mixes. You'll love each.
- Dad's Chocolate Chip Soft Pudding Cookie Mix
- Dad's Double Chocolate Soft Pudding Cookies
- Cinnamon Bun Soft Pudding Cookies
- Strawberries and Cream Soft Pudding Cookies
You'll love these for mixes.
- Makes soft, moist cookies that everyone loves
- A scoop of vanilla custard pudding in every batch
- Each mix makes 36 nice sized cookies using a 1 3/8-inch scoop
Tips for baking perfect cookies:
There is a perfect time for every cookie depending on:
- How cold the dough is. (Keep it chilled--you don't want the butter to melt.)
- The pan. Is it dark or light? (Dark pans absorb heat.)
- The temperature of the oven.
- How many--and how big--the cookies are.
The trick is finding the right time for your cookies. For these cookies, they are just right when the edges against the pan just start to brown but the tops haven't. For us, that was 8 1/2 minutes with 12 cookies made with a 1 3/8-inch scoop on a dark pan. As long as the oven was 350 degrees, that was dead on.