Dad's Cinnamon Bun Soft Pudding Cookies
- Makes soft, moist cookies that everyone loves
- A scoop of vanilla custard pudding in every batch
- Each mix makes 36 nice sized cookies using a 1 3/8-inch scoop
- Loaded with bright bursts with cinnamon chips
This has been a long awaited mix. We served it in the store as we refined and perfected the series. We were often asked, "When can we buy it?" It is a series four:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Bun Cookies
- Strawberries and Cream Cookies
Try them all! These are supberb cookies that your family or friends will love..
Tips for baking perfect cookies:
There is a perfect time for every cookie depending on:
- How cold the dough is. (Keep it chilled--you don't want the butter to melt.)
- The pan. Is it dark or light? (Dark pans absorb heat.)
- The temperature of the oven.
- How many--and how big--the cookies are.
The trick is finding the right time for your cookies. For these cookies, they are just right when the edges against the pan just start to brown but the tops haven't. For us, that was 8 1/2 minutes with 12 cookies made with a 1 3/8-inch scoop on a dark pan. As long as the oven was 350 degrees, that was dead on.