Three-Way Pannekoeken & German Pancake Mix, large 2 lb mix makes up to 81 servings, limit 1
Click Image for Gallery
"If you like pancakes, you'll love pannekoeken!"
Three ways to make a better breakfast!
- German pancakes
- Mini pannekoeken
. . . make all three from the same mix!
- Dutch pannekoeken
"The best breakfasts on the planet"
- Just drizzle them with syrup. (Add a syrup mix for $1.00!) Add optional fruit.
- Super easy--"Eggs, milk and 11 minutes"* Easy instructions for all three are on the bag.
- A healthier choice, more protein and less carbs.
- Save time--stick them in the oven and forget them.
- Almost foolproof. (Just make sure the oven is to temperature--they're driven by steam, not chemicals.
*Recommended 11 minutes for Dutch Pannekoeken, less for mini pannekoeken, and more for German pancakes.
What you'll need!
- For the German Pancakes--any baking dish will do!
- For mini pannekoeken-- a jumbo muffin pan.
Get an authentic Dutch pannekoeken pan for only $25 plus get $23 in free mixes.
- For Dutch pannekoeken--an 11-inch pannekoeken pan or an ovenproof skillet with a dish-like bottom and a very good non-stick surface.
Get a top-quality jumbo muffin pan at a great price!
Look how much you'll make!
With one mix, you can make . . .
or a combination of goodies.
- 13 German Pancakes--(8x8-inches)
- 81 mini pannekoeken--(with a jumbo muffin pan)
- 9 pannekoeken--(11-inch pannenkoeken pan)
Try it! Make a ton of food for just a few bucks.
Your family will love it! We guarantee it!
Get a pannekoeken kit with $23 in free mixes. You save 48%!