Biscuit and Gravy Kit: 5 biscuit mixes and a bulk Country Gravy Mix to make one gallon of gravy. (A $32.94 value plus bonuses)
Just like scratch but quicker and easier!
Make five meals for less than $5.00 each!
When I was a young man, I lived for two years in the South. I fell in love with that southern cooking.
These are simple to make--just like those Southern bells used to make. They served biscuits and gravy like we make potatoes and gravy in Idaho!
You'll get 5 biscuit mixes--each makes up to 10 large biscuits--and a bulk country gravy mix that makes over one gallon of gravy. Make just what you need. You add only water.
- Just like scratch but quicker and easier.
- Each kit makes 50 servings plus extra gravy.
- Try the exciting, easy variations.
- Save an extra $7.70 with the bonuses.
Simple to make--just like those southern bells used to make--so that you can quick meals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Make great biscuits in three easy steps!
- Step 1: Saute 1/2 pound ground beef or breakfast sausage until it is cooked. Set it aside to drain.
- Step 2: Make the biscuits from one mix according to package directions.
- Step 3: While the biscuits are baking, make the gravy according to package directions calling for three cups of hot water.
Split the biscuits in half and spoon the gravy over them. Serve while hot.
"Don't hesitate to try these biscuits........I fancy myself a pretty good baker but could never make biscuits like my mother in law until I found this mix........so easy and so good"--Helen F.
Bonus #1: Save 25% on a beautiful stainless steel colander (AFTN231). (Use it to drain the grease from your meat.)
Bonus #2: Save 33% on a stoneware butter keeper (AFTN284). (Use it to keep butter for your biscuits soft.)
Try these exciting meal variations!
- Bacon biscuits and gravy. Use cooked bacon bits in the gravy instead of cooked ground meat.
- Cheddar biscuits. Add 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar to the biscuit mix
- Chive biscuits. Add 3/4 cup snipped fresh chives to the biscuit mix,
- Tuna biscuits and gravy. Add a tin of drained tuna to the gray. Dice two hard-boiled eggs and add them.
- Garlic biscuits. Crush one clove of garlic and add it to the biscuit mix.
Which meals will your family want?
Since these are so easy and inexpensive, pick up a kit for easy meals at your house. At this price, you get a lot of food for less than $25. That's less than $5 per neal and you save another $7.70 on the bonuses!