Cinnamon Chips. Large 30 oz.
See how to bake most everything better with cinnamon chips.
Use them in any recipe calling for cinnamon . . . and more!
Heat Warning! Like chocolate, cinnamon chips melt at extended temperatures of 93 degrees or above. (They can be broken or chopped apart and used.) The Prepared Pantry is not responsible for melted chips.
Being out of cinnamon chips is like being out of chocolate chips!
- Add them to any of your favorite recipes.
- Make the best banana bread in the neighborhood by adding cinnamon chips.
- Make incredible zucchini bread
- Make your Saturday morning pancakes special by throwing in some cinnamon chips.
- Get free directions to add cinnamon chips to your recipes-- pancakes, cookies, muffins, breads, and more or use our recipes. You'll find hundreds of uses!
"No comparison! Intense and concentrated cinnamon taste."-- Nancy, 5/1
"We go through these so fast! Intense cinnamon flavor."-- Jenny, 5/15
"Perfectly sweet and give the best, best flavor." -- Brooke Carroll
Here’s how to use your cinnamon chips
Add them to breads, muffins, cookies, and pancakes using the following amounts. Always add them right at the end of the mixing or kneading process.
- For pancakes, add 2/3 cup for each pound of pancake mix
- For yeast breads, add 3/4 cup per loaf
- For sweet breads, add 1 cup per loaf
- For cookies, add 1 1/2 to 2 cups per 4 dozen batch
- For muffins, add 1 cup per twelve muffin
- For a sheet cake, add 1 to 1 1/2 cups per large cake
This is a Prepared Pantry exclusive!
These are the best cinnamon chips you've ever had we'll give you your money back.
If cinnamon is good in a recipe, cinnamon chips are even better. Add them to almost any recipe that calls for cinnamon and get a burst of cinnamon in every bite.
"Your cinnamon chips are much better that what I used to buy in the store." --Kelly T.
"I add these chips to just about any bread I make. Have also added to a cake mix/batter for added cinnamon flavor. I just love them...." --Barb S.(Florida)
"I have to agree on the zucchini bread recipe. I made 17 loaves the other day and froze them. My family goes crazy over it as does my neighbors. Thanks again...I will be in for more chips soon." --Mary T.
Try these chips. Discover what you've been missing.
If you aren't thrilled with these chips, return the empty package and we'll refund your purchase price.
Cinnamon Chip Snickerdodoles
Cinnamon Chip Zucchini Bread
Cinnamon Chip Apple Pancakes
Donut Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Chips added
Ingredients: Sugar, palm oil, cinnamon, non-fat dry milk, and soy lecithin (an emulsifier). This product contains soy, dairy, and may contain trace amounts of wheat, eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.
- This is a "zero trans-fat" product.
- The manufacturer intended this to be a multipurpose cinnamon chip--either to hold it's shape and create cinnamon nodules in the baked good or to be dissolved for a cinnamon presence throughout the loaf or muffin. We have used these cinnamon chips extensively. They will melt if added early in the mixing process. If you want them to hold their shape, add your cinnamon chips at the end of the mixing process, the last ingredient that you add. You will then have nodules of cinnamon as shown in the bread picture.
- It is recommended that you store these chips in a cool place to avoid melting. We are not responsible for melted chips.