This is the best special occasion breakfast you can make!
This bundle includes a Cinnamon Chip Banana Bread Mix and a caramelly Buttermilk Syrup Mix. That's a value of $9.98!
Here's the smart thing to do with those ripe bananas--make cinnamon chip banana bread. Then make French toast with your banana bread. We've added an Old Fashioned Buttermilk Syrup Mix to make divinely caramelly syrup. (This is a light caramel syrup with faint tones of butterscotch.)
This is a weekend breakfast to remember!
Here's how to make your Banana Bread French Toast.
- Make the banana bread according to package instructions the night before and refirgerate it. Banana bread is better after it's been in the refirgerator for a day or two.
- Prepare an egg wash as you would for other French toast, with eggs and a little milk.
- Cut the banana bread into thick slabs.
- Put a little butter in a wide skillet or use a griddle. Set the heat a little lower than usual so that the heat has time to penetrate these slabs of banana bread.
- Dip the banana bread in the egg wash, covering both sides. Use a wide spatula to handle the slices without breaking apart. Cook well on one side before turning. Serve hot with warm syrup.
Guaranteed! We'll give you your money back if your family and friends don't rave over your breakfast.
What makes this banana bread so good? It's the marriage of ripe bananas and a ton of cinnamon chips. The cinnamon chips make all the difference. It's the cinnamon chips in the bread that make it extraordinary.
Because this is so simple, so good, and so inexpensive, put several of these in your pantry and serve it next weekend.
You'll make a generous 9 x 5-inch loaf from this package. (Use a standard large bread pan.) Eggs, oil, and bananas are not included. This mix requires ripe bananas, riper ones have more flavor.
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cinnamon chips (Sugar, palm oil, cinnamon, non-fat dry milk, and soy lecithin), Food Starch Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey,Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Water, Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopherol as Preservative, Ascorbic Acid (Dough Conditioner), Egg, Soy Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors, This product contains dairy and wheat and may contain traces of egg, nut, and soy products.