"Quick Meal" Microwave Omelet Pan
It's not fair! Omelets should not be this easy. A ten-year old can make omelets with this pan. It's quick and healthy and they're good.
"I prefer a traditional omelet turned in a pan and just a bit crusty. That works on the weekends. This is a weekday, I-don't-have-a-minute-to-spare omelet pan."
- Nonstick silicone is quick and east to clean.
- Microwave safe and heat resistant to 428 degrees.
- Complete instructions and recipes included
- cooks an omelet in minutes.
- Add ham and veggies and whatever spices you need.
This has to be the easiest, most foolproof way to make an omelet.
Add this to your cart and make microwave omelets in minutes.
This is the easiest omelet pan ever--pour, close the lid, and stick it in the microwave.