Coconut Fudgy Baby Cakes! Make these with a Very Fudgy Baby Cake Mix.
Your family or guests will love these fabulous little desserts!
This is a divine mixture of fudgy chocolate, coconut, and caramel!
- Makes about 24 cupcakes
- The syrup and sauce mix makes about three cups. Use the leftover syrup for your pancakes for a wonderful breakfast.
- The cake mix is loaded with mini chocolate pieces.
- The fat/acid is removed from the buttermilk in the syrup leaving a mellow, buttery caramel flavor.
Directions for making your Coconut Fudge Baby Cakes!
2. Mix the Coconut Buttermilk Syrup and Sauce according to package directions.
3. Whip one cup heavy whipping cream with three tablespoons granulated sugar, one teaspoon coconut flavor and three tablespoons meringue powder (optional). (The meringue powder will retard the melting of the whipped cream so that your desserts will be attractive much longer.)
4. After the cupcakes are baked, remove the paper liners and place one cupcake on each dessert plate. Pour warm buttermilk syrup over the cupcakes and top with dollops of whipped cream. Serve while the syrup is still warm.