See the video and get the recipe book below.
Now you can make fast, fun meals with the twist of handle. Make veggie noodles and spaghetti and more for main dishes and salads. Recipes and instructions are included.
Create ribbon cuts and slices with the straight/ribbon blade. Curly fries, onion rings and noodles with the coily cut blade and fine vegetable noodles, spaghetti-like spirals and shredded vegetables with the noodle blade.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables including: zucchini, cucumber, carrot, sweet potato, potato, onion, apples, pears, beets, squash, cabbage, jicama, parsnip, rutabaga and turnip.
- Perfect for making vegetable noodles to replace heavy pastas and starchy noodles.
- Convenient and compact. Store blades inside body.
- Non-slip base.
- Easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand operated. No batteries or AC outlet required.
- Recipes and instructions included.
Discover all the fast, fun meals you can make with your spiralizer.
Safety note: We've watched videos of other spiralizers. This is the only model that we've seen where the cutting blades are enclosed within the appliance. On other models, if your hand slips, you may have a nasty cut on the exposed blades.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TN875
- Weight: 1.69lb