Buttermilk 2 Pk Bread Mixes make Pecan Crusted French Toast
This is the best stuffed French toast you've ever tasted--with eight crazy ways to make it!
This buttermilk white bread is wonderfully soft but with enough moisture and crumb to hold together in the rigors of the frying pan.
It makes a great French toast bread--or a soft sandwich bread.
- Makes a large loaf--nearly two pounds--of homemade heritage bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes a perfect crunchy toast or chewy bread for soup or sandwiches
- Guaranteed success! Use a thermometer to check water temperature and we guarantee your breads will work.
Look what others are saying!
This bread is "Oh My God" GOOD!!!!!!!!!! We have ordered a lot of mix's since we bought our bread machine and this one is by far the best mix ever! We just ordered another 5 packs. You have to try this mix and if you don't love it you don't like bread!!!--Duane Heda
I think this is my all around favorite bread. The texture is divine and the hint of buttermilk just works. Thank you for a great product.--Marsha
I bought six bags of this bread mix. It is the best mix that I have ever purchased. I purchased it so that I wouldn't have to run to the store when I ran out of bread and decided to dig out my bread machine and make bread when I needed it. This is easy, and is absolutely delicious! I have made grilled cheese sandwiches for my grandchildren with this bread and they love it, often requesting a separate slice with butter after they finish their sandwich. I will be purchasing this again and again.--Griff
How to make this crazy good Pecan Crusted French Toast
- Pecan Crusted Strawberry
- Cherry Cream Cheese
- Peanut Crusted PB&J
- Blueberry Lemon
- Coconut Banana Pie
- Ice Cream Sundae French Toast
- Peaches and Cream French Toast
- Strawberries and Caramel Cream
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if any) and melted butter or oil (if any). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
INGREDIENTS: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), bread base (salt, fermented wheat flour, yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate), malted wheat flour, sunflower oil, ascorbic acid, enzymes, sourdough flavor (wheat flour, tumaric acid with partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium diacetate, lactic acid silicon dioxide). This product contains wheat, soy and diary products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts or tree nuts.