Choose your buns! How to Make Burger Buns. Limit 1. Valid in the store with a $20 purchase.
Never wrap a good burger in an ordinary bun!
"These make the BEST hamburger buns! Perfect every time."--Debbie
"This mix is easy to make and the rolls always turn out perfect and tender. So tasty with a bowl of homemade soup, and leftover rolls taste great warmed up the next day."--Sara
" . . . they were melt- in-the mouth delicious! I was amazed at how easy it was . .. . in the bread maker while I did other chores, then rested off my feet while forming them to bake. We will definitely be getting these again!"--Summer Hanna
How to Make Burger Buns!
- Step 1: Mix the dough. Use the dough setting on your bread machine or the dough hook on your stand-type mixer. Mix for four minutes.
- Step 2: Let it rise. Don't worry about the time; just let it rise until it's puffy and doubled in size.
- Step 3: Form the rolls as you would dinner rolls. Nothing fancy here. Just form uniform balls by pulling the dough around the center and pinching the edges together on the bottom. Lay the rolls in a well-greased pan, cover with plastic.
- Step 4: Flatten them. As they start to rise, flatten them with the back of your hand as shown. Do this three times in the first 20 minutes or so of the rise. Then let them continue to rise until very puffy. The tendency is to not let them rise enough. If they start to blister, simply poke the blisters to deflate them and put them in the oven.
- Step 5: Let 'em bake. Bake for about 25 minutes in a 350 oven.
See how to make Kaiser rolls:
Kaiser rolls make great burger buns.
Want to impress your family and friends at the next gathering? Serve Kaiser Rolls either for dinner rolls or for sandwiches. They’ll look so professional--like they came from the bakery. You don’t have to tell them how easy they were. If you can make dinner rolls, you can make Kaiser Rolls.
Just follow the easy instructions on the package to mix the dough. You can use your stand-type mixer, your bread machine, or make them by hand. Make them as round dinner rolls or follow these instructions to form Kaiser Rolls.
Cut a piece of dough off about twice what you would use for a dinner roll. (We scale the dough at 3.5 ounces for our sandwich rolls and 2 ounces for large dinner rolls.) Roll the dough out into a rope about eight inches long.
Form a simple over-hand knot in the center of the dough. Leave the knot loose; do not try to draw it tight. You will have two protruding ends a couple inches long.
Take one of the ends and continue it around the rope and push it down through the center hole. It should look like the picture to the right.
Take the other end of the dough, go around the rope, and push the end up through the center hole. The finished roll should look like the one to the right.
It’s more complicated to try to describe the forming process than it is to form the rolls. After the first couple, you’ll breeze right through without even thinking.
Because these are so good and so easy, keep some on hand to make your next dinner perfect.
" Make perfect rolls or hamburger buns every time.