Imported Dark Chocolate Wafers. Lg. 30 oz package
It's made by a candy company for candy makers. And it'll make a great candy maker out of you.
It's very easy to work with. Just melt and dip. You'll make scrumptious, beautiful chocolate confections.
Use it for baking or candies. Use it for sauces. Drizzle it over cakes and desserts.
It's sweeter and smoother than most semi-sweet baking chocolates and much nicer for sauces and delicate baked goods than melted chips.
It will work in any recipe calling for melted chocolate--cream pies, cookies, cakes, and more. It makes great ganache.
The biggest problem you'll have with this chocolate is keeping it around long enough to use. It's irresistible, you can snitch it right out of the bag.
This is a zero trans fat product!
But it's really great for candies. Make special confections. Use it for dipping and molding. No tempering required. This is really easy to work with.
Rich, imported semi-sweet chocolate wafers
- Melts easily and stays fluid longer (Melt it right on your stove top.)
- Makes beautiful chocolates and candies
- Made by a candy company--and taste like it
- Packaged in stand-up, Vista? bags for a longer shelf life
- Resealable, zipper-type closure to protect that pure chocolate
This is the chocolate candy makers use.