Silicone Pop-Icycle Makers--Set of four
Make the kids happy. Fill, freeze, and enjoy your own homemade treats.
Make them healthier; make them with fruitt juice concentrates. Make them exactly as you want. Make them out of punch, soda pop, any beverage. Make them with Italian sodas, with yogurt, with ice cream, with pudding.
When it's hot outside, nothing beats a frozen treat. Don't run to the store and buy them, make them yourself. You can make 'em better yourself and save money too.
- Convenient "push-up" as you eat design
- Clever conical shape lets you drink the last drops without a mess.
- Lid secuerly holds in liquids while they freeze.
- Keeps pops secure in ice chests for picnics and BBQ's
- FDA approved silicone
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes in four colors.
Beat the heat and have fun with your own pop maker.
Here are some of the ingredients you can use:
- Italian syrups
- Fruit Juice
- Your favorite soda
- Pureed fruit
- Chocolate milk
- Fruit Shakes
- Whipped topping and fruit
- Pie filling
And here are some of the treats you can make:
- Pina Coladas: Puree a banana, coconut, and pineapple juice in a blender.
- Dream Pops: Use orange juice or a banana and vanilla ice cream.
- Yogurt Pops: Mix yogurt and juice. Add a little fruit if you like.
- Fizzy Pops: Mix club soda and your favorite gelatin. Instead of letting it set, freeze it.
- Striped Pops: Layer different colors of pudding, gelatin, or yogurt.
- Parfait Pops: Layer whipped topping and fruits.
- Party Pops: Add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or marshmallows to your frozen pops. Use food colors to get really wild.
You can make exactly what you want for fun party treats or healthy snacks for the kids.
Give it a try. Add this to your cart.
It's a great way to cool off and you'll save money too.
In the heat of the day, what could be better than your own frozen treats?