- Stock: In Stock
- Model: J60
- Weight: 0.94lb
"Absolutely delicious. Thick and flavorful."
Pioneer Valley makes great jams and syrups--their apricot syrup is the best we've found. So It's no surprise that this barbecue sauce is so very good.
Try it! If you don't absolutely love it, we'll give you your money back!
You'll love this carefully crafted gourmet BBQ sauce. It combines the richness of apricots with the sweetness of honey to create a tangy, almost spicy flavor. Try it on anything you'd put normal BBQ sauce on--ribs, hamburgers, chicken, etc. Use it as a marinade or just dunk your fries in it.
We guarantee you've never tasted anything like it.
How to BBQ your burgers, steaks,and chickens in the oven!
On a rack in the oven, you don’t have to turn your food. The air circulates under the food and cooks the food from above and below. Cooking times are reduced. Without turning, your burgers are incredibly juicy. There is no searing of the meat to try to hold the juices in but that doesn’t matter because the burgers aren’t turned and the juices are not lost.
Here’s how to make quick, easy burgers with little cleanup.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Set an oven-safe rack on the foil. You should have at least an inch of air space between the rack and pan for circulation.
- Set the oven shelf to the upper third of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Form burger patties, include seasonings, as you normally would. (We used a burger press and made 1/3 pound burgers.)
- Set the burgers on the rack and place the pan with rack in the oven.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes or until done as you like them.