Gresham and Myers Spice Gift Box - Poultry Rub and Veggie Rub
These seasonings are the secret to melt-in-your-mouth ribs. Your family and friends will be begging for more.
Made with Kosher Salt, Basil, Oregano, Gilroy Garlic, Onion and other spices.
One 4 oz tin perfectly seasons 5 baby back ribs or 3 spare ribs.
Try the seasoning with one of the recipes below. We guarantee that you'll love it or call us and we'll give you your money back.
5 Quarts Water
1 Whole Turkey (12-15 pounds)
2 Tins Poultry Rub (reserve 1/4 cup to mix with butter)
1 cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
1. In medium saucepan, heat 1 quart water to boiling. Remove from heat, stir in sugar and Poultry Rub until sugar and salt in the rub have dissolved. Transfer to a large pot, add remaining water and cool completely.
2. Lower turkey into the brine. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. Drain turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Combine butter and reserved 1/4 cup of Poultry Rub. Rub butter mixture under the skin of breasts and on outside of skin.
4. Roast turkey according to package directions.
G & M Marinara Sauce
2 15 oz cans Crushed Tomatoes
1/4 cup Poultry Rub
1 tsp Sugar
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
1. Combine all ingredients in medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat until it starts to bubble. Lower heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
2. Serve over pasta or use as a dipping sauce for breadsticks.
3. Cook additional 10 minutes for a thicker sauce to use on pizzas.
Make better ribs. Discover the secret of the restaurants.