Gresham and Myers BBQ Rib Seasoning and Rub (4 oz)
This seasoning is the secret to melt-in-your-mouth ribs. Your family and friends will be begging for more.
Use this rub for a smokey, slightly sweet way to start your ribs or any BBQ dish.
Made with Crystalized Molasses, Smoked Paprika, Chili Powder, and other spices.
One 4 oz tin perfectly seasons 5 baby back ribs or 3 spare ribs.
Try the seasoning with one of the recipes below. We guarantee that you'll love it or call us and we'll give you your money back.
1. Season ribs liberally with rub and wrap with aluminum foil
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or as long as overnight
3. Cook in foil at 250 degrees for 3-4 hours for baby back ribs and 5-6 hours for large ribs
For dry ribs: open foil sprinkle with more Rib Rub and cook uncovered for 20 minutes, checking frequently to ensure molasses in the rub doesn't burn.
For sauced ribs: open foil, cover ribs with your favorite bbq sauce and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
G & M Shrimp Salad
1 can Sweet Corn, rinsed
1 can Black Beans, rinsed
Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
1 Head Romaine Lettuce
10 Grape Tomatoes, halved
20 Medium Shrimp, peeled
2 Tablespoons G & M BBQ Seasoning
1. Rinse and chip Romaine. Layer with beans, corn, and tomatoes, dividing them equally among 4 bowls
2. Mix lime juice and zest with Ranch dressing
3. Heat pan to medium high heat and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Add shrimp and sprinkle with BBQ seasoning. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3-4 minutes
4. Top each salad with shrimp and parmesan and drzzle with dressing
Make better ribs. Discover the secret of the restaurants.