Regular food--gluten free!
This is the very best gluten free cake mix we have found. It tastes like regular food!
Finally, a gluten free mix that makes a wonderful cake.
It's made with a gluten free flour blend. The blend acts like flour because it is flour--the perfect blend of white rice flour, tapioca flour, brown rice flour, and sorghum plus a blend of starches and xanthan gum.
1 stick butter or margarine softened*
2 large eggs*
1 egg yolk*
1 1/4 tsp. vanilla
1 cup buttermilk*
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1 package cake mix
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees
2. Cream softened butter until smooth (butter needs to be very soft but not melted)
3. Add eggs and egg yolk one at a time beating well between. Add vanilla and salt.
4. Alternate the dry ingredients with the buttermilk on low speed incorporating well.
5. Pour batter in a 9x9-inch greased baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. For cupcakes bake for 18-20 minutes.
7. Cool completely before frosting.
Grandpa's Kitchen is a family-owned and operated business. We are passionate about a gluten-free lifestyle because it is the way we live. Whether you have celiac disease, like we do, or are gluten intolerant, you will love Grandpa's Kitchen products. Our gluten-free flour blend and baking mixes make wonderful creations with a smooth, light, and moist texture. With Grandpa's Kitchen products, your baked goods will be so delicious no one will know they are gluten free! From our family to yours, "where gluten free doesn't mean taste free."
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: GK006
- Weight: 1.01lb