Grandpa's Kitchen Gluten Free, Dairy Free Perfect Pumpkin Cake Mix, 12.5 oz.
Regular food--gluten free!
This is the very best gluten free cake mix we have found. It tastes like regular food!
Finally, a gluten free mix that makes a wonderful cake. (Canned pumpkin not included)
It's made with a gluten free flour blend. The blend acts like flour because it is flour--the perfect blend of white rice flour, tapioca flour, brown rice flour, and sorghum plus a blend of starches and xanthan gum.
1/2 cup canola oil
2 large eggs*
1 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1 package cake mix
*Egg substitute can be used
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream eggs, oil, and canned pumpkin in mixing bowl until well blended.
3. Add cake mix. Mix on low speed until lumps are gone. Add salt.
4. Spread batter in greased 9x9-inch baking pan or 12x9x1-inch sheet pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes for cake pan and 20-25 minutes for sheet pan or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. For cupcakes bake for 18-20 minutes.
7. Cool completely before frosting.