Regular food--gluten free!
This is the very best gluten free cake mix we have found. It tastes like regular food!
Finally, a gluten free mix that makes a wonderful cake.
It's made with a gluten free flour blend. The blend acts like flour because it is flour--the perfect blend of white rice flour, tapioca flour, brown rice flour, and sorghum plus a blend of starches and xanthan gum.
1/2 cup buttermilk or soured milk*
1 large egg*
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 package cake mix
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup boiling water
*egg or dairy substitutes can be used.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix first six ingredients together in large mixing bowl on low speed until blended.
3. Add baking soda to boiling water.
4. Slowly pour water into batter, mixing on low speed until blended.
5. Spread batter in greased 9x9-inch cake pan.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. For cupcakes bake for 18-20 minutes.
8. Let cool before frosting or dust with powdered sugar.
Grandpa's Kitchen is a family-owned and operated business. We are passionate about a gluten-free lifestyle because it is the way we live. Whether you have celiac disease, like we do, or are gluten intolerant, you will love Grandpa's Kitchen products. Our gluten-free flour blend and baking mixes make wonderful creations with a smooth, light, and moist texture. With Grandpa's Kitchen products, your baked goods will be so delicious no one will know they are gluten free! From our family to yours, "where gluten free doesn't mean taste free."
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: GK007
- Weight: 0.91lb