You've gotta try this flourless chocolate cake! Share it with your gluten-free friends.
- If you're looking to solve your dessert problems with something that's good, easy, and impressive, you've found your answer.
- If you're dying for a really good chocolate cake, this is it.
- If friends are coming and youve gotta have a dessert that impresses, this is it.
- If your kids are savages but they love chocolate so it better be good and quick, well, this is it.
- If you're a klutz in the kitchen and its gotta be foolproof, this is it.
Even if you're not the best baker, you can make a flourless chocolate cake like a New York pastry chef with this mix.
Your family will think you stopped by your favorite restaurant.
This mix will make you a hero. We served this to people in our store and they marveled over it. Where do I buy this mix? Everyone wanted it.
Put this in your cart and make a great dessert for any occasion.
Is this really flourless? It is made without flour. However, because we process other mixes with flour, trace amounts of flour are possible but not likely in this mix. If you are highly allergic to flour, we recommend that you not buy this mix.
Editor's tip: This cake is made in a 9-inch springform pan though you can make it in a 9-inch round cake pan as long as its at least 1 1/2 inches deep. We recommend a silicone springform pan for the perfect presentation. You simply peel the silicone ring off like a candy wrapper and cut and serve on the glass base.
Make a flourless chocolate cake just like a fine New York City restaurant.