Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta Spread and Dip by Elki
This Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta spread and dip is wonderful!
- Made with a zesty, Mediterranean blend of sun-ripened tomatoes and artichokes with fresh garlic and herbs.
- Makes wonderful appetizers or snacks.
Each attractive glass jar contains 12 ounces.
Artichoke and Cheese Appetizer
- Spread bruschetta on a toasted baguette.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella or crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for five minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Try this zesty Mediterranean bruschetta as an appetizer or spread. Spread on a toasted baguette or on crackers. Toss with hot or cold pasta dishes. Use on seafood, grilled meats, vegetables, or as a baked potato topping.