Better than Buttercream Chocolate Frosting Mix (Makes 4 cups)
Use it for cupcakes. Use it for cakes.
Buttercream is the standard for cupcakes. No more. At least for chocolate, you have a better answer.
We spent weeks developing this; a simple chocolate whipped cream frosting that would beat buttercream. The problem wasnt taste; whipped cream always tastes better. It was durability, and we solved that.
Buttercream frosting is based on butter, shortening, or a combination of the two. It uses either egg whites or meringue powder to retard melting. It tastes good but wouldn't you rather have whipping cream?
Whipped cream is a better answer: less fat. But when it's made with Ramstadt Breda cocoa, it tastes fabulous. And holds up just as well as buttercream.
- Made with gourmet Ramstadt Breda cocoa for the best chocolate frosting
- Makes light, fluffy buttercream frosting just like the professional bakeries.
- Perfect for spreading or a pastry bag.
- Each mix makes approximately four cups of frosting.
- Will frost 20 to 24 cupcakes or a layer cake.
"I could eat this on my oatmeal!"--lady in the store, Jan., 2014.
Make the switch. Whipped cream is better. Chocolate is best.