Make a soft, plump bread that both kids and adults love.
This is our answer to the fluffy, soft loaves you find in the store.
Country Farm White is a fine-textured bread with a combination of ingredients that makes the loaf especially tender and moist. It's more wholesome than most breads with no artificial preservatives and is loaded with milk. Each loaf has the equivalent of 3/4's cup of fresh milk. Because of the butter and milk, it is richer than most white breads and yet it is so easy and affordable that you can bake it every day. This makes terrific sandwich bread.
- Makes a 1 1/2 pound sized loaf
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Designed for kids and adults who want a fine, moist texture bread.
- Use a thermometer to check water temperature and we guarantee your bread will work.
What People Are Saying
"This is soft like store bread, only better. I even like the crust which is weird."
— Katie, a 13 year old
"this is REALLY good bread. rolls, sandwiches bread and butter this one is what i remember my school rolls being like. VERY Good will purchase again"
See Image Gallery for Nutrition FactsIngredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), milk (nonfat dry milk), sugar, salt, yeast (yeast, monostearate), and dough conditioner added for better baking (wheat flour, dextrose, soy flour, calcium salts, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, L-cysteine monohydrochloride, fungal enzymes, azodicarbonamide, and calcium iodate). This product contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.
Directions for Use in Oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
- Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast and melted butter or oil (if called for on package directions). Add water. Use 110°F water instead of 80°F.
- With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
- Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
NOTE: If you make this bread in your bread machine, water temperature is critical. Please use a thermometer to measure water at 80°F and we'll guarantee the bread. If you are baking the bread in the oven, use water that is 110°F.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: M17-1
- Weight: 2.00lb