Regular food--gluten free!
This is the very best gluten free cake mix we have found. It tastes like regular food!
Finally, a gluten free mix that makes a wonderful cake. (Canned pumpkin not included)
It's made with a gluten free flour blend. The blend acts like flour because it is flour--the perfect blend of
white rice flour, tapioca flour, brown rice flour, and sorghum plus a blend of starches and xanthan gum.
1/2 cup canola oil
2 large eggs*
1 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1 package cake mix
*Egg substitute can be used
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream eggs, oil, and canned pumpkin in mixing bowl until well blended.
3. Add cake mix. Mix on low speed until lumps are gone. Add salt.
4. Spread batter in greased 9x9-inch baking pan or 12x9x1-inch sheet pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes for cake pan and 20-25 minutes for sheet pan or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. For cupcakes bake for 18-20 minutes.
7. Cool completely before frosting.
Grandpa's Kitchen is a family-owned and operated business. We are passionate about a gluten-free lifestyle
because it is the way we live. Whether you have celiac disease, like we do, or are gluten intolerant, you will
love Grandpa's Kitchen products. Our gluten-free flour blend and baking mixes make wonderful creations with a
smooth, light, and moist texture. With Grandpa's Kitchen products, your baked goods will be so delicious no
one will know they are gluten free! From our family to yours, "where gluten free doesn't mean taste
Ingredients: White rice flour, sugar, potato starch, corn starch, tapioca flour, xanthan gum,
brown rice flour, and sorghum flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda.
This product is NON GMO.