San Francisco, Old World Whole Grain, St. Croix & Sourdough Peasant
If you like sourdough bread, you'll love these wonderful mixes--bakery quality from your bread machine.
Sample Pack Includes:
- San Francisco
- Old World Whole Grain
- St. Croix
- Sourdough Peasant
It's amazing that you can make authentic, crusty breads like this in your bread machine. In this collection, you'll find two white bread and two whole grain bread mixes--all with that authentic sourdough taste that you love. In this collection, you'll find a great sourdough bread mix for every occasion.
- San Francisco Sourdough Bread is our number one selling bread mix--and no wonder. You'll make real sourdough bread with a chewy crust and a split top. No wonder it's number one.
- Saint Croix Sourdough Bread is a wonderful change of pace, a European sourdough rather than San Francisco. It's a country bread like you would find in the villages of western France.
Sourdough Peasant Bread is another European loaf. It's a rustic bread made with a mixture of whole grain and white flours. It's not a heavy bread but a chewy country bread with plenty of flavor.
Old World Whole Grain Sourdough Bread is our personal choice--but then, we love wholesome whole grain breads with lots of flavor and character. This is another European bread that we think you'll love.
These are great breads that will please your family and impress your friends. Now you can make these wonderful breads in your own kitchen.
- SAF yeast packets are enclosed. You provide only water and oil.
- Directions for perfect bread are included.
- These bread mixes are designed for your bread machine but they can be made in the oven.
If you make this bread in your bread machine, water temperature is critical. Please use a thermometer to measure water at exactly 80 degrees. A ten degree difference in water temperature can double the growth rate of the yeast. These bread mixes are satisfaction guaranteed when you use a thermometer.
Try this wonderful collection of sourdough bread mixes from classic San Francisco Sourdough to Saint Croix Sourdough.