Deli Rye, American White Rye, New York Rye & Black Russian
Catch these very wonderful rye bread mixes--bakery quality from your bread machine.
Sample Pack Includes:
- Deli Rye
- American White Rye
- New York Rye
- Black Russian
What's life without a little rye. Rye is a wonderful change of pace from traditional white and wheat homemade breads. And sandwiches! Deli sandwiches are made for rye bread. In this collection, you'll find a great rye bread mix for every occasion.
These are great breads that will please your family and impress your friends. In fact, they are so good that your friends won't believe that you made them yourself. They are that good. Now you can make these distinctive rye breads in your own kitchen.
- Deli Rye Bread is a medium dark rye bread made with a mixture of light flours and dark rye flour. It is perfect for sandwiches.
- Black Russian Bread is a classic pumpernickel and an Eastern European favorite.
- New York Rye is a medium light rye that is full-flavored with body. Add the optional caraway seeds for a true New York flavor. Look for a distinctive split top--even from your bread machine.
- American White Rye is made with white rye flour and selected wheat flours for a mild, light rye. You can make it even lighter by leaving the caraway seeds out.
"Hi, just wanted to let you know how thrilled I am with your service. You are unique in that you will go the extra mile to help a customer."--MM
- This package contains four mixes.
- If you choose, you can leave the caraway seeds out of these breads for a milder flavor.
- SAF yeast packets are enclosed. You provide only water and oil.
- Directions for perfect bread are included.
- These bread mixes are designed for your bread machine but they can be made in the oven.
If you make this bread in your bread machine, water temperature is critical. Please use a thermometer to measure water at exactly 80 degrees. A ten degree difference in water temperature can double the growth rate of the yeast. These bread mixes are satisfaction guaranteed when you use a thermometer.
A collection of rye bread mixes from New York Rye to Black Russian Bread--four great breads in all.