Ramstadt Dark Cocoa (5 oz./ 1.25 cups) . .
OMIGosh! Can cocoa be this good?
Ask moms everywhere. See what they say. (Click the review tab to see more reviews)
- "I didn't really believe this cocoa could make THAT much of a difference, but boy was I wrong!" - Susan R.
- "I was astounded at the difference between this and other cocoa." - Jan
- "This stuff is AMAZING...cannot live without it!" - Sharon Meeuwsen
- "What a difference [this cocoa] has made in my baking!" - Ann in CA
- "An absolute must in all my baking." - K.B. in Ohio "Awesome stuff! . . . a whole new take in baking!" - Chris in OK
Click the review button and read all the reviews. Amazing.
This is a great cocoa. Three times the cocoa butter. Twice as much cocoa for about the same price as the national brand.
Much better cocoa. Less money. People are throwing away their old cocoa and changing to the new.
- You get over a cup so ounce-for-ounce, it’s probably less than you would pay for the ordinary stuff.
- 5 ounce zipper pack. Most packages in the grocery store are 8 ounces.
- Packged in Mylar to protect your product and keep it fresh
- 22 to 24% cocoa butter compared to 8% for most grocery store cocoa
It's no wonder that this is so rich, dark, and chocolate flavored. With three times the cocoa butter of the leading brands, you'll bake your best cookies and cakes ever. It’s like adding chocolate to your baking.
Switch to the good stuff. We guarantee that it will take your baking to another level. If you’re not pleased, we’ll give you your money back.
Try this cocoa and take your baking to another level.
Allergen note: This fine product is processed in Europe and packaged in our facility where there is wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, and nuts. Management takes great care to avoid cross contamination and believes that the product is well below the threshold for "gluten free" designation but has not tested for such. It is not processed on shared equipment. If you are extremely sensitive to flour and other allergens, do not use this product.