Cinnamon Bun Sundae Bundle (Monkey Bread and Buttermilk Syrup)
"The most scrumptious concoction on the planet!"
One of the best restaurants in Idaho Falls serves Cinnamon Bun Sundaes on their dessert menu. It's scrumptious. Picture:
- Little round cinnamon buns still warm from the oven
- A scoop of ice cream melting over the buns
- A drizzle of warm carmelly sryup over the ice cream
- A scoop of caramel whipped cream on top
That's an indulgence, a really good indulgence.
In this bundle, you will get these two components. Make each according to package instructions.
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread (to make the little cinnamon buns)
- Buttermilk Syrup and Sauce Mix (Makes three cups of sauce. Save any extra for your pancakes.)
Start making these cinnamon cun sundaes for your friends or family.
Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), hydrogenated soybean oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar (sugar, invert sugar, cane molasses), sweet dairy whey, salt, potato flour, wheat starch, spices, lecithin, tetrasodium pryophosate, L-cysteine, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, artificial & natural flavorings, egg yolk solids, ascorbic acid, yellow #5, cinnamon and sugar. This product contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts, or eggs.