Cheesy Salsa Bread Machine Mix
This bread is made with lots of cheese--it's the number two ingredient after flour.
And salsa is number three--made with the fresh taste of tomatoes, peppers, onions, and cilantro. This is a full-bodied bread with just a touch of fire, maybe a three on a scale of ten.
Make great sandwiches with this bread--like a grilled cheese sandwich. Serve it with a meal. We love it in the morning with eggs and bacon.
- This package contains one hearth bread mix to make a large loaf of nearly two pounds.
- A SAF yeast packet is enclosed. You provide only water and melted butter.
- Directions are included.
- Can be baked in a bread machine or in the oven.
Make Hamburger Buns with Your Cheesy Salsa Bread
- Prepare the bread dough using the dough setting on your bread machine.
- Grease a baking sheet and sprinkle it with cornmeal. Grease your fingertips too because the dough will be sticky.
- Weigh the loaf on a kitchen scale and divide the weight by twelve to get the weight of your twelve buns.
- Cut your dough into chunks, with each one weighing about the same. Form them into balls by pulling the dough taught around itself and pinching it firmly at the bottom.
- Place the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and put the pan and all into a proofing bag to let it rise.
- Press the dough down with your fingertips to flatten out the buns a few times, and put them into the oven.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Editor's note: This is an exciting bread. We served it to visitors at our store in Rigby and they absolutely loved it. We've given it to friends. We're pretty proud of this bread. If you don't love it, let us know and we'll give you your money back. Dennis Weaver
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), real cheese (powdered dry cheese), dry salsa (sun-dried tomatoes, peppers, onions, and cilantro), Tex-Mex bread base (wheat flour, salt, fumaric acid. Contains 2% or less of diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono-diglycerides (datam), soy oil, lactic acid, acetic acid, enyzeme, L. cysteine, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide (ADA)), sugar, natural flavors), salt, and yeast. This product contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: M86-1
- Weight: 1.33lb