Brownies on a Stick (made with Uncle Bob's Brownie Mix)
Better cocoa makes better brownies!
Use these brownies to make Brownies on a Stick!
These are better. We guarantee it!
What makes them better? Better ingredients make better brownies. These are made with gourmet European cocoa. Most stores carry cocoa with 8 to 10% cocoa butter. This gourmet cocoa has 22 to 24%. That makes all the difference.
- Made with gourmet cocoa with up to 3 times the cocoa butter.
- Dense, fudgy, chewy brownies
- Larger than the store mixes--1 1/4 pounds of gourmet brownie mix
- We recommend a 9 x 9-inch pan to make 16 thick, nice-sized brownies
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't think these are better than most store mixes, we'll give you your money back.
This is one of our bestselling products.
"These brownies are really good. They were a hit at a party. I baked 3 mixes in a large baking pan and after cutting them into squares, and placing them on a large platter, drizzled them with chocolate dessert topping."--Sharon C
"Just made these brownies for the first time. Absolutely delicious.Wow. Great brownies. Just the right amount of chewy. Yum. Yum. Thanks for such great products."--Constance
Here's how to make Brownies on a Stick!
These are delightful and simple. They don’t take any special equipment. This is all there is to it:
- Make a batch of brownies. Let them cool.
- Cut them into desired sizes and shapes.
- Stick a popsicle stick in each and put them in the freezer.
- Get a tub of frosting. We used fudge.
- Melt the frosting and dip each brownie in the frosting. Let them drip for a moment and then poke the stick handle into Styrofoam to keep the treat vertical while it dries. For a thinner coating, use a warmer frosting. A cooler frosting will give you a thicker coating.
Once the frosting is set, drizzle the pops with multiple colors of icing made with powdered sugar. You can also decorate them with sprinkles or other decorations.