Caramel Macaroon Brownie Mix with Salted Caramel Frosting Tub
Made with a Serioulsy Fudgy Brownie Mix worth $7.25. Plus you get a tub of frosting and a mix for the coocnut macaroons.
""What the heck did I just eat and how can I make it?"" the lady in the store asked. She was on her way home in Wells, Nevada, and didn't want to leave without them. ""I don't even like chocolate but I love these.""
These are scrumptious brownies--seriously fudgy brownies with swirled coconut and a salted caramel topping.
Make a batch of brownies--easy. Just add water. This kit has the brownie mix, the macaroon mix, and a tub of ready-to-use salted caramel topping.
Here's how easy they are:
- Add water and mix the brownies.
- Add water and mix the coconut macaroons,
- Squish the macaroon mix on top of the brownie batter and bake.
- Spread the caramel topping when your brownies come from the oven.
It doesn't get any easier than that.
- Total mix weight is 44.5 ounces.
- You get 28.4 ounces of our fudgy brownie mix
- You get 6.8 ounces of macaroon mix.
- You get 9.3 ounces of salted caramel.
- Made with the best cocoa.
If you don't love these as much as the lady from Nevada, we'll give you your money back.
Try these brownies.
Incredible brownies! Everything you need--and you just add water.