4-Pack: Easy Homemade White Bread Mix for Oven or Bread Machine
This is the best, easiest homemade bread ever! All you add is the water.
Great homemade bread just got easier--no yeast packet to lose or fool with. Make it in the oven or in a bread machine.
- Makes a large 1 3/4 pound loaf of homemade bread
- Easy "one-step" bread. Just add water!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes light, moist bread without being crumbly
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
This is the easiest way to make homemade bread—just add water and push a button or stick it in the oven. This is a simple, easy bread mix. There’s no butter or yeast to add. It’s all in the mix. It’s the simplest way to make homemade bread.
You make a great bread for not a lot of money. Because it's a simple bread without a separate yeast packet, it doesn't cost much. And each mix makes one large loaf of wholesome homemade bread.
"I literally threw this into the Breadmaker before going to bed last night so that it would be ready when we woke up. I gotta say-this was AWESOME!"--Sarah
Look what you can make with your Easy Homemade Bread Mix!
- Make bread in your bread machine!
- Make bread in a bread pan or make a free standing loaf.
- Make great sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, and panini sandwiches. (Like the bacon, lettuce, and tomato one shown here.)
- Make hard or soft dinner rolls. Each mix makes a dozen nice rolls.
This is a staff favorite--and a favorite of their kids!
Look what they're saying on Amazon!
"This is really great stuff. Wonderful tasting and really works in the bread machine. No fuss, no mess. Good Deal!"--Movie Man
"This is really great bread. It tastes great without too much of a yeasty taste. Enjoy!"--Denise
"Great tasting bread, will continue to stock my pantry with it."--Bill S.
"Great, tasty bread"--Jennifer S. Sager
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if any) and melted butter or oil (if any). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
INGREDIENTS: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), bread base (salt, fermented wheat flour, yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate), malted wheat flour, sunflower oil, ascorbic acid, enzymes, sourdough flavor (wheat flour, tumaric acid with partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium diacetate, lactic acid silicon dioxide). This product contains wheat, soy and diary products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts or tree nuts.